Welcome to the 2016 Meeting of the International Bionanotechnology Network.
Since its inception in 2012 our network holds meetings for group leaders focusing on exploring and sharing the latest research results in bio-nanotechnology. We congratulate our members for all the collaborations created in these meetings as new knowledge is produced that contribute to the solution of global strategic challenges in human health, the environment, food and biosafety.
Immediately I share the general and specific objectives of our network, which are enmaecados the objectives of our meeting in 2016.
To create, organize, formalize and institutionalize relations between members of the Network for the promotion of educational, scientific, technological and innovation activities in bionanotechnology.
1. Update the database of researchers with their respective research fields and application of knowledge in bio-nanotechnology.
2. Develop strategies for spreading the activities of the Network.
3. Develop high quality human resources in bio-nanotechnology and related and complementary fields.
4. Increase the scientific production in bio-nanotechnology.
5. Increase the production of technology (intellectual property).
6. Expand and diversify the portfolio of scientific and technological projects in bio-nanotechnology.